We are proud to have compiled the following educational materials for patients, therapists and doctors.
- Exercise for Lymphedema, Molly Nettles, OTR/L, CLT-LANA, STAR/C, Director of Lymphedema Services at Georgia Regents Health System
- Use of Hand Compression and Compression Sleeves in Lymphedema Management and Prevention, Dr. Andrea Cheville, M.D., Associate Professor of Physical Medicine at the Mayo Clinic
- Lymphedema Risk During Air Travel, Information Compiled by the LympheDIVAs Team
- Modern Day Compression Garments, Jeannette Zucker, PT, DPT, CLT-LANA, Outpatient Rehabilitation Supervisor at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- What You Didn't Know About Compression Garments, Howard A. Levin, M.D., Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, LympheDIVAs
- Prognostic and Therapeutic Uncertainty in Lymphedema, Howard A. Levin, M.D., Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, LympheDIVAs
- Ready-Made Vs. Custom Sleeve, Howard A. Levin, M.D., Vice President & Chief Medical Officer, LympheDIVAs